Tips for Viewing by Meeting Programs
- First click on the Meeting Programs option under the search bar on the home page and select a meeting
- For older meetings, select “More Meetings” and view the expanded list of options
- Once on the meeting program display, you can search sessions by keyword or filter by Date, Track, or Type to narrow your results:
- Filtering by Date will produce only results from the selected day displaying in chronologically ascending order based on the time the session occurred.
- Filtering by Track will produce all sessions given in that track in chronologically ascending order based on the day and time the session occurred.
- Filtering by Type will produce all sessions related to a specific session type in chronologically ascending order based on the day and time the session occurred.
- The more specific your search or granular your topic filter, the more targeted the results
To view all session details, click directly on the session title:
Click View Presentations to get a preview of the first four presentations in a session:
To view abstract/presentation details:
- Click directly on an abstract/presentation title
- Or go to the full Session Details page and then click the presentation title.