ASCO’s Meeting Library is a repository for content presented and recorded at the various ASCO and ASCO-cosponsored meetings. If you’d like to learn more about how to utilize the site’s features, please visit our tutorial.
- ASCO processes content as quickly as possible for display on the site, but there will be a delay following the completion of a session, including
- 4-6 hours for videos and slides
- 4 business days for transcripts
- Posters may be submitted up to 2 weeks after the end of a meeting
- ASCO works with a third-party vendor to transcribe videos and, while we do our best to ensure the integrity of the content, we cannot guarantee accuracy
- Searchable video transcripts are not available for meetings occurring before 2016
Abstracts are freely available to all site visitors. To access additional content, you must login to the site and have an active subscription.
- Registered meeting attendees have access to all meeting materials (abstracts, videos, slides and posters)
- ASCO members may access all meeting materials (abstracts, videos, slides and posters) one year after the meeting
- General public may access all videos and posters three years after the meeting
Meeting Library content can be licensed to other organizations. Learn about ASCO Licensing Opportunities.