You are here
The 2013 Annual Meeting Virtual Meeting is now available. All sessions are live.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these feature-rich presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Clinical activity and safety of nivolumab (anti-PD-1, BMS-936558, ONO-4538) in combination with ipilimumab in patients (pts) with advanced melanoma (MEL). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- A first-in-human phase I trial of AR-12, a PDK-1 inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumors. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Randomized comparison of FOLFIRI plus cetuximab versus FOLFIRI plus bevacizumab as first-line treatment of KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer: German AIO study KRK-0306 (FIRE-3). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Revisiting a Role for Radiation. When "Old" Becomes New Again (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Discussion of Abstracts 513-19 (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- With the Checkpoint Inhibitors, Can We Call Checkmate for Cancer? (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- START: A phase III study of L-BLP25 (Tecemotide) cancer immunotherapy for unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Phase III randomized, placebo (PL)-controlled, double-blind study of intravenous calcium/magnesium (CaMg) to prevent oxaliplatin-induced sensory neurotoxicity (sNT), N08CB: An alliance for clinical trials in oncology study. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Array CGH and DNA sequencing to personalize targeted treatment of metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients (pts): A prospective multicentric trial (SAFIR01). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- A Randomized Phase II Trial Investigating the Addition of Carboplatin to Neoadjuvant Therapy for Triple-Negative and HER2-Positive Early Breast Cancer(GeparSixto - GBG 66) (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)