You are here
The Virtual Meeting for ASCO's 2013 Quality Care Symposium is now available.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Pemetrexed-carboplatin adjuvant chemotherapy with or without gefitinib in resected stage IIIA-N2 non-small cell lung cancer harbouring EGFR mutations: A randomized phase II study. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Randomized comparison of FOLFIRI plus cetuximab versus FOLFIRI plus bevacizumab as first-line treatment of KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer: German AIO study KRK-0306 (FIRE-3). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Clinical activity, safety, and biomarkers of MPDL3280A, an engineered PD-L1 antibody in patients with locally advanced or metastatic melanoma (mM). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Updates in the Genetics of Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Malignancies (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- When is More Better? (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Colorectal Cancer: What can we learn from the past ten years? (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- A Randomized Clinical Trial of Chemotherapy Compared to Chemotherapy in Combination with Cetuximab in KRAS Wild-Type Patients with Operable Metastases from Colorectal Cancer: The New EPOC Study. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Chair (2012 Breast Cancer Symposium)
- Does Genotype Define Disease: The Case of Pediatric Sarcomas (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Immune-Related Response Criteria: Description and Use in the Management of CTLA-4 Blocking Antibody-Treated Patients (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)