You are here
The Virtual Meeting for ASCO's 2013 Quality Care Symposium is now available.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Randomized phase III study of weekly nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine versus gemcitabine alone in patients with metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas (MPACT). (2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium)
- Updates in Genetics and Genomics of Breast Cancer Susceptibility (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Panel Discussion: Hereditary Cancer Genetics and Syndromes: New and Noteworthy in 2012-2013 (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Efficacy and safety of metronomic capecitabine and gefitinib in heavily pretreated metastatic triple-negative breast cancer. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Lapatinib in combination with capecitabine plus oxaliplatin (CapeOx) in HER2-positive advanced or metastatic gastric, esophageal, or gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma (AC): The TRIO-013/LOGiC Trial. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Overcoming Resistance to Androgen Targeted Therapies: New Science and New Agents (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Chair (2012 Breast Cancer Symposium)
- Does Genotype Define Disease: The Case of Pediatric Sarcomas (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Immune-Related Response Criteria: Description and Use in the Management of CTLA-4 Blocking Antibody-Treated Patients (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Targeting IGFIR, mTOR, Notch and Hedgehog Signaling in Sarcomas (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)