You are here
The Virtual Meeting for ASCO's 2013 Quality Care Symposium is now available.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Genitourinary Cancer (2013 Best of ASCO Chicago)
- Randomized phase III study of adjuvant versus progression-triggered treatment with gemcitabine (G) after radical cystectomy (RC) for locally advanced bladder cancer (LABC) in patients not suitable for cisplatin-based chemotherapy (CBC) (AUO-trial AB22/00). (2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium)
- Microsatellite Instability: Testing and Algorithms (2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium)
- A first-in-human phase I study of the CDK4/6 inhibitor, LY2835219, for patients with advanced cancer. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Pushing the Limits of Upfront Care and Drug Development (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Impact of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Plus HER2-Targeting on Breast Conservation Rates: Surgical Results from CALGB 40601 (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Targeting the Notch/WNT/CDK4 Signaling Pathways (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Increased expression of folate receptor-? (FRA) in triple-negative breast cancer: A potential therapeutic target. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- A randomized, multicenter, double-blind phase III study of palbociclib (PD-0332991), an oral CDK 4/6 inhibitor, plus letrozole versus placebo plus letrozole for the treatment of postmenopausal women with ER(+), HER2(?) breast cancer who have not received any prior systemic anticancer treatment for advanced disease. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Poster Discussion: Developmental Therapeutics-Clinical Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics - Abstracts 2529, 2530, 2531, 2532 (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)