You are here
The 2013 Annual Meeting Virtual Meeting is now available. All sessions are live.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these feature-rich presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- First-in-human phase I study of the liposomal RNAi therapeutic Atu027 in patients with advanced cancer. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Clinical activity of the ALK inhibitor LDK378 in advanced, ALK-positive NSCLC. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- The PD1/PDL1 Inhibitory Pathway (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Discussion of Bevacizumab Trials in GBM: Clinical and Imaging Aspects (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Clinical efficacy and safety of lambrolizumab (MK-3475, Anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody) in patients with advanced melanoma. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy in 2013: Which Patient? What Regimen? (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Clinical activity, safety, and biomarkers of MPDL3280A, an engineered PD-L1 antibody in patients with locally advanced or metastatic melanoma (mM). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- When is More Better? (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Effect of 3-5 years of scheduled CEA and CT follow-up to detect recurrence of colorectal cancer: FACS randomized controlled trial. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- CALGB 40601: Phase III Trial of Lapatinib Added to Neoadjuvant Therapy of HER2+ Breast Cancer (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)