You are here
The Virtual Meeting for ASCO's 2013 Quality Care Symposium is now available.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Predictive markers of everolimus efficacy in hormone receptor positive (HR+) metastatic breast cancer (MBC): Final results of the TAMRAD trial translational study. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Biomarker analysis of WJOG4107, a randomized phase II trial of adjuvant chemotherapy with S-1 versus CDDP+S-1 for resected stage II-IIIA non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- PrECOG 0105: Final Efficacy Results From a Phase II Study of Gemcitabine & Carboplatin Plus Iniparib (BSI-201) As Neoadjuvant Therapy for Triple-Negative and BRCA1/2 Mutation-Associated Breast Cancer (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Final report of phase I/II study of PR104, a hypoxia-activated pro-drug, in relapsed/refractory acute leukemia. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Chair (2012 Breast Cancer Symposium)
- Does Genotype Define Disease: The Case of Pediatric Sarcomas (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Immune-Related Response Criteria: Description and Use in the Management of CTLA-4 Blocking Antibody-Treated Patients (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Targeting IGFIR, mTOR, Notch and Hedgehog Signaling in Sarcomas (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Management of Melanoma in Children (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- A phase II multicenter study of the IGF-1 receptor antibody cixutumumab (A12) and the mTOR inhibitor temsirolimus (TEM) in patients (pts) with refractory IGF-1R positive (+) and negative (-) bone and soft tissue sarcomas (STS). (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)