You are here
The Virtual Meeting for ASCO's 2013 Quality Care Symposium is now available.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Genitourinary Cancer (2013 Best of ASCO Chicago)
- Biology of Acquired Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Resistance, Treatment, and Trial Designs (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- A first-in-human phase I study of the CDK4/6 inhibitor, LY2835219, for patients with advanced cancer. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Personalized Cancer Genomics and Prevention (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Subgroup analysis of crizotinib versus either pemetrexed (PEM) or docetaxel (DOC) in the phase III study (PROFILE 1007) of advanced ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- New Strategies and Targets in Renal Cell Carcinoma: What Does the Future Hold? (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: From Histology to the Cancer Genome Atlas?Understanding Genomics to Improve Cancer Care (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Impact of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Plus HER2-Targeting on Breast Conservation Rates: Surgical Results from CALGB 40601 (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- The Clinical Perspective: Defining and Overcoming Barriers (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Increased expression of folate receptor-? (FRA) in triple-negative breast cancer: A potential therapeutic target. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)