You are here
The Virtual Meeting for ASCO's 2013 Quality Care Symposium is now available.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Prospective analysis of UGT1A1 genotyping for predicting toxicities in advanced colorectal cancer (aCRC) treated with irinotecan (IRI)-based regimens: Interim safety analysis of a Japanese observational study. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Chair (2012 Breast Cancer Symposium)
- Does Genotype Define Disease: The Case of Pediatric Sarcomas (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Immune-Related Response Criteria: Description and Use in the Management of CTLA-4 Blocking Antibody-Treated Patients (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Targeting IGFIR, mTOR, Notch and Hedgehog Signaling in Sarcomas (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Management of Melanoma in Children (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- A phase II multicenter study of the IGF-1 receptor antibody cixutumumab (A12) and the mTOR inhibitor temsirolimus (TEM) in patients (pts) with refractory IGF-1R positive (+) and negative (-) bone and soft tissue sarcomas (STS). (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Desmoid-Type Fibromatosis: A Step Forward in the Cooperative Group Setting (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Treating Rare Cancer in Children: The Importance of Evidence? (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Immunotherapy of Melanoma: A Long and Winding Road (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting)