You are here
The Virtual Meeting for ASCO's 2013 Quality Care Symposium is now available.
Virtual Meeting is a collection of videos recorded during ASCO's meetings and symposia. Access to these presentations are included with registration for meeting attendees for desktop and personal device access. Non-attendees may purchase Virtual Meeting at the ASCO Bookstore. ASCO members receive a 20% discount from a code provided during the purchase.
Meeting attendees do not need to activate Virtual Meeting. Non-attendees, please activate Virtual Meeting before first use at asco.org/activate.
Most Viewed Virtual Meeting Presentations
- Clinical Development of Immunologic Agents in Lung Cancer: Overview of Development of PD-1 Inhibitors, Ipilumumab, and Others (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- NeoHx study: Perioperative treatment with trastuzumab in combination with capecitabine and oxaliplatin (XELOX-T) in patients with HER2 resectable stomach or esophagogastric junction (EGJ) adenocarcinoma?R0 resection, pCR, and toxicity analysis. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Biomarkers and associations with the clinical activity of PD-L1 blockade in a MPDL3280A study. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Clinical efficacy and safety of lambrolizumab (MK-3475, Anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody) in patients with advanced melanoma. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Clinical activity, safety, and biomarkers of MPDL3280A, an engineered PD-L1 antibody in patients with locally advanced or metastatic melanoma (mM). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Clinical activity and safety of nivolumab (anti-PD-1, BMS-936558, ONO-4538) in combination with ipilimumab in patients (pts) with advanced melanoma (MEL). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- PD-1/PD-L1 blockade (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Imaging For Surveillance of Breast Cancer Survivors (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Survival and long-term follow-up of safety and response in patients (pts) with advanced melanoma (MEL) in a phase I trial of nivolumab (anti-PD-1; BMS-936558; ONO-4538). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting)
- Chair (2012 Breast Cancer Symposium)