You are here
The 2013 Annual Meeting abstracts are now available.
Search ASCO's comprehensive database of abstracts to find the results of the latest clinical cancer research. If a search returns more than 100 results, only the first 100 will be displayed. Please filter your search criteria for more effective results.
If you have questions about abstracts or policies related to abstracts please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Viewed Abstracts
- An international, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial (EXAM) of cabozantinib (XL184) in medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) patients (pts) with documented RECIST progression at baseline. (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- A randomized phase III trial comparing sorafenib plus best supportive care (BSC) versus BSC alone in Child-Pugh B patients (pts) with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC): The BOOST study. (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Outcomes of patients with malignant melanoma treated with immunotherapy prior to or after vemurafenib. (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Phase II study of ADI-PEG 20 in patients with relapsed sensitive or refractory small cell lung cancer. (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Outcomes and efficiency of national gastric cancer screening program in Korea: Single-center, large-scale study. (2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium )
- Updated results of the GEST study: Randomized phase III study of gemcitabine plus S-1 (GS) versus S-1 versus gemcitabine (GEM) in unresectable advanced pancreatic cancer in Japan and Taiwan. (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) in elderly patients: A multicenter survey. (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Phase III, randomized, open-label, multicenter trial (BREAK-3) comparing the BRAF kinase inhibitor dabrafenib (GSK2118436) with dacarbazine (DTIC) in patients with BRAFV600E-mutated melanoma. (2012 ASCO Annual Meeting )