You are here
The 2013 Annual Meeting abstracts are now available.
Search ASCO's comprehensive database of abstracts to find the results of the latest clinical cancer research. If a search returns more than 100 results, only the first 100 will be displayed. Please filter your search criteria for more effective results.
If you have questions about abstracts or policies related to abstracts please write to email@example.com
Most Viewed Abstracts
- Re-differentiation of radioiodine-refractory BRAF V600E-mutant thyroid carcinoma with dabrafenib: A pilot study. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Cytological and molecular remissions with blinatumomab treatment in second or later bone marrow relapse in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Prophylactic cranial irradiation in patients ≥ 70 years old with limited stage small cell lung cancer: A Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results analysis. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Treatment patterns and outcomes in “real world” patients (pts) with metastatic urothelial cancer (UC). (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Preoperative radiotherapy (preop RT) in rectal cancer: Impact of chemotherapy on the outcome—Long-term results of the randomized 22,921 phase III trial of EORTC. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Weekly MLN9708, an investigational oral proteasome inhibitor (PI), in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (MM): Results from a phase I study after full enrollment. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo (Pbo)-controlled phase III study of ombrabulin plus cisplatin in patients (pts) with advanced-stage soft-tissue sarcoma after failure of anthracycline and ifosfamide chemotherapies. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Double-blind, randomized, parallel group, phase III study to demonstrate equivalent efficacy and comparable safety of CT-P6 and trastuzumab, both in combination with paclitaxel, in patients with metastatic breast cancer (MBC) as first-line treatment. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Adverse event profile by therapy cycle for vintafolide plus pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) versus PLD alone in platinum-resistant ovarian cancer. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )
- Differential clinical associations of BRAF and NRAS mutations among histologic types of cutaneous melanomas. (2013 ASCO Annual Meeting )